12 acts performed.
- Chicago Boyz wowed with jump roping. Howie Mandel saw some mistakes, but said that they deserve to be there.
- Branden James sang "Hallelujah." Mel B said he owned it.
- The dance troupe Innovative Force combined dancing, contorting and cheerleading. Mel B said they were on point.
- The high-flying Kristef Brothers got a standing ovation from the audience and the judges.
- The dance duo D'Angelo and Amanda did a routine with a jungle theme. Howard Stern said they were good, but may not be good enough to win the season.
- Shadow-dancers Catapult Entertainment did a routine with a bullying theme. Howard and Heidi Klum loved the message.
- Forte put an operatic spin on Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On.” Heidi gave it a thumbs up.
- Comedian Taylor Williamson joked about family trouble. Howard said he belongs in the finale.
- Magician Collins Key did a trick with watches. Howard liked the trick, but wanted Collins to pick up the pace.
- Multi-talented Kenichi Ebina did a dance and levitated. Mel B said it was flawless and entertaining.
- Jimmy Rose had his electric guitar to do Blake Shelton's "God Gave Me You." Howard liked the guitar, but wanted something more special.
- Cami Bradley did Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer." Howie confessed to having a crush on Cami.
This guy is so good. Collins Key is a magician who never fails to get people scratching their heads. Watch what he did last night:
Forte got the crowd on their feet with an operatic version of MY HEART WILL GO ON from "Titanic"
Catapult Entertainment needs to make it to the finals with their shadow dance on Bullies:
How amazing are these two kids? As good as the pros on Dancing With The Stars!
And what can you say about Kinichi? Creative and amazing.